Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"You Cannot Change the World."

I sat down with a close friend of mine the other day and we discussed some issues about the state of the World and God.

These last two months I have been involving myself in reading material from a website (desteni.co.za) and have been making friends with supporters of the website who have been helping me and supporting me in my process in Life.

"Destonians" are they called, are actually a group of people who actually are working on changing the world to create a literal Heaven on Earth.  Based on the absolute principle of Oneness and Equality (and we are actually that)  Destonians are assisting and supporting as many people as they can in eliminating abuse within themselves and in the world and have been communicating and working in establishing an Equal Money System for the entire planet.

And I suggest before you define this group as a cult you actually read their material and information on: desteni.co.za.  


Because what people have been doing to me personally is attacking me on saying I joined a cult and yadda yadda yadda and they have not actually read the material. And some who do read the material become *freaked out* because the material just screams truth -- and people actually don't want to hear/see the truth, so if you are interested in learning about what Desteni has to offer I do suggest you look through their material before judging them -- actually there is no need to judge at all -- so beware if you do read their information, because you may be in for one hell of a ride...

So, to continue,
Let's get this out : What is this *new* money system idea from Desteni? To put it simply, the Equal Money System gives everyone born and currently living in this world enough money for the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, clothing, etc. Then from this, people can do their jobs, and earn extra income, all the while being able to enjoy pleasures and activities that utilize self-expression.  Therefore, the entire point of the Equal Money System is that everyone is taken care of, we are all One and Equal, and no one is left separate, behind or denied of Life.

And if you actually think this is *communism* I suggest you actually read the material on equalmoney.org or desteni.co.za and get your head out of the gutter because it is definitly not communism.

Ok, so this friend, after explaining to her the said that this system was “too radical.”

Radical?

Or practical?

Then I bring up that it is not fair that we have people starving in this world, we have murderers, wars and rape, and all that atrocious stuff. And I told her it’s not right for us to live in a state of this world, and therefore, the EMS will actually help decrease this evil incredibly.

“No, you cannot stop bad in this world.”

“Why not?”

She explains the basic polarity of how we live: That we live in a world of good and bad, and that is how it has been and how it shall be.  She even went on to say that Jesus talked about the good but no one listened to him and so life continues to be bad.  Then she said that God allowed bad to happen in this world because Eve picked the apple from the tree. But maybe in 200 years it'll be better, there won't be so much bad. 

And here I  realize I can’t do anything to change her point of view, and I had no intention in changing it.  I will mention she is very religious.

Also, I noticed when she gave answers she kept repeating herself, going around in circles, with the same answers.

Then I asked her if she feared God and she did not give me a direct answer, so I said " are we are less than God?" and she said yes.

To see us as less than God is basically saying that we have no power and control in our lives -- that we are not responsible for ourselves because  there is something above us, something higher/better/more powerful than us and that it controls everything in our World.  And therefore, we fear God and we fear being judged by him and we are less than him -- and that we "can't help" how our life is because "that is how God made it."  "God made me the way I am" I use to say, to justify that that is why I am overweight.  "I am that because God made me that."

What a load of bullshit. I did this onto myself.

And we blame God.  Like in the beginning of Bruce Almighty the Movie where Jim Carrey loses his job and he's an emotional wreck, blaming God for his life.  It's just so easy, isn't it? To put the blame on something other than myself.

And we do this everyday -- blaming something -- anything so we don't have to take responsibility for it.

Soooo in general, by believing in a God and that we are less than God we are giving up our own power, our own self will to an imaginary figure, an imaginary being that we have been taught to believe is real, even though we cannot physically see it.

Wake up people:
We are the change we have been seeking in this world. 
We are the answer – we are IT.
The solution.  

Now all we have to do is realize this and put our heads together and come up with the best solution in creating peace on Earth -- considering everyone, what is best for all.  And look at the Equal Money System, that is one hell of an amazing, practical and awesome idea.

If we seriously stop ourselves and our egos and look at how we are treating each other and the world, (and more importantly, how we are treating ourselves) we will see that God has nothing to do with it – it is us that is the reason we are living in the state of the world it is.

And let me tell you something, we need to wake up fast and do something about this situation, because this world is going to get worst – fast. You expecting something big in 2012? Start looking at our weather patterns, look at nature, look at new forming funguses and diseases – all of which is happening right in front of our eyes and will only be getting worse if we continue pointing fingers at another, blaming the government, blaming the meat packing industry, blaming this and that.

Stop blaming people and look at yourself.

How do you treat yourself?

How do you treat others?


It all goes back to you.

And when my friend told me that I cannot change the world, I saw what I have accepted and allowed in myself for 23 years: self- doubt.  That I just have to accept life as it is.

That is unacceptable.
I also asked my friend this question:

“If the world was coming to an end and you are in Church, praying, looking up to God for an answer, and yet nothing happens, God doesn’t do anything, and the world is crashing down, what do you do?”

And to tell you the truth, she never gave me a complete answer – it was more like she was going back to what she previously about how life is just good and bad and have to accept it.  However, she did imply that to change the world we have to start small -- which I agree -- to change the world we must change ourselves.

And that is why I am blogging, so I can actually communicate to you what I have been learning, discovering and experiencing in my life. How I am changing for what is best for me, in regards to what is best for all.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment