Sunday, January 16, 2011

Job Oppurtunity

I was invited by my sister's friend's mother to look after her children as she and her husband go to Florida for the week and she welcomed me to stay at her house during this time.

The mother has given me access to incredible comfort and luxury -- she has provided me with enough food, as well as additional cash if we want to go out to eat/buy groceries, as well as provided me with a nice bed, access to TV, wireless internet, and her sauna and hot tub.   Compared to my life and how I live,  this opportunity is more of a vacation.

I'm so grateful I have this opportunity, yet I realize how rare this opportunity is for others -- it's not cool that there are people who are not as fortunate as I am.

With an equal money system, everyone would be able to live comfortably, be taken care of and enjoy their life.  Fear would be non-existent, as well as the need to survive.  And from all of this, people will be more welcoming, open and share their resources with others, because we will see each other as one and equal.

Since we are all one (we all come from the same source), and we are equal in the fact that hierarchies are not real and we stand together as a global family, no more and no less than each other , we would be able to realize that "what is best for me is what is best for all" and act according to that principle.  It is actually EXACTLY what Jesus preached, in that to do unto others what you would like done unto you.

So what I'm trying to say here is that I see how fortunate I am yet realize there are many who are not as fortunate as I am, and this is absolutely unfair and unacceptable.  With an EMS people will be able to live a life of comfort, possibly "luxury" because there will be opportunities for people to have free, unconditional access to resources that provide enjoyment and entertainment.  Such as a hot tub! Everyone would have the opportunity to afford enough money to buy one, plus would probably be welcoming in letting their neighbor use their hot tub.  I mean, how nice is a hot tub! It has been years since I have been in one and actually am looking forward to enjoy myself in it.

...speaking of enjoyment, I realize I haven't had much fun in my life lately.  Today I went to Best Buy and saw an electric keyboard for $200 and am considering buying it, because I always wanted to learn piano and I want to create music with it.  So that is something I could save up for . . .

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment