So I'm reading some material I'm currently studying and I noticed how uncomfortable I was in reading the material -- as if a stubborn being was inside me just not wanting to sit down and study and read the material.
So I allowed this part of me to take hold of myself and so I decided in that moment to distract myself from my studying and stick up some reminder-paper on my wall. By doing this, I noticed in the moment of doing so that I was deliberatively distracting myself, yet somehow I allowed myself to continue to what I was doing, in sticking the paper up on my wall. Like I justified why it was ok for me to do this -- and whoops, there ya know, my large cup of tea falls right onto my keyboard, and now my computer is damaged.
So I have to wait until I am able to afford enough money to get it repaired.
I did not take myself or anything AROUND ME into consideration when I momentarily distracted myself. Therefore, I see what I did, and now I must be more aware of my surroundings whenever I do something.
It's similar to if you trip and fall-- what were you thinking-- what were you doing? What weren't you aware of in that moment?
No comments:
Post a Comment