Wow, Michelle. That's great to see something like that written out, I think it helps cement it in your mind? I need to remember this. I really struggle so much, with both my siblings having full time jobs and in relationships, while I'm working part-time and no relationship. I don't know why you feel like you need to forgive yourself, but chances are that it's not really even your fault. You know what I mean? I beat myself up because of what I just said, when in reality, the job market is terrible and there aren't any good men around me! LOL. Like you said, I'm going to do what I can do right now. Thanks so much for the post :)
Wow, Michelle. That's great to see something like that written out, I think it helps cement it in your mind? I need to remember this. I really struggle so much, with both my siblings having full time jobs and in relationships, while I'm working part-time and no relationship.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why you feel like you need to forgive yourself, but chances are that it's not really even your fault. You know what I mean? I beat myself up because of what I just said, when in reality, the job market is terrible and there aren't any good men around me! LOL.
Like you said, I'm going to do what I can do right now.
Thanks so much for the post :)