Saturday, December 24, 2011

When I "think" someone says something about me, or I "think" someone made a comment about how I look/dress/am, I realize that if I just bring it back to self, to me, I can see, realize, and understand that it is ME that is making those comments.

It is like what a Destonian buddy said to me on Wednesday, on how my family are mirrors of myself, because I think about what they say about me and believe it's true, but it's actually just me saying that about me.  This morning it really came clear, especially since I had a problem with a student yesterday where I thought he was trying to win in a certain situation, but it was actually me who was trying to win and look like the better person here, LOL.




"Yes – indeed – now imagine if the whole world could realize and understand this point that everything that exists is in fact because we have accepted and allowed it within ourselves, therefore we require taking back our power by/through taking things back to ourselves and within this taking of self-responsibility we are able to effect real change, not only with and as ourselves but within this world too." -Rozelle De Lange

No comments:

Post a Comment