Childhood Fear: Ghosts and The Paranormal!
From: http://www.freewebs.com/hauntedghostlyrealms/Classic%20Pics%204.htm
From: http://www.freewebs.com/hauntedghostlyrealms/Classic%20Pics%204.htm
As a child, I feared ghosts and the paranormal!
It first happened when my friend got into witchcraft, and she would have all these books on magic and spells and drew symbols on the walls and I was completely terrified of it because I associated witchcraft and spells as evil, especially since I came from a religious family and went to church every Sunday. So what my friend was doing seemed so scary to me!
And I started to fear seeing things – like ghosts, or objects that move by themselves because I had heard stories about such things.
I started to freak myself out about ghosts and it started to effect my sleep because I would sleep under the covers with all the lights on in my room, and would wake up about three or four times every night in fear of seeing a ghost, or being touched by a ghost or hear a ghost whisper in my ear!
I eventually got over my fear and began sleeping normally with the lights off – but, if you have a similar fear or would like to talk about other fears you have, you can comment here or check out other's responses on desteni.org
No comments:
Post a Comment