DIP is definitely a one-of-a-kind course that you cannot get anywhere else. I am currently taking the Introduction to Desteni Course (also known as SRA1) at the moment. This course assists me in seeing what I have become due to my participation in consciousness within and as the Mind and what I accept and allow to exist within me that is not best for me and all life. From this, DIP provides simple, practical tools and assignments that assist me in understanding myself through walking a process of self-realization and change to become a living being that is best for all Life.
One of the coolest points in taking the DIP Course is the realization that the fears I experienced within myself are actually not real – even if it seems like it is, it actually is not because fear is actually a system that is designed to keep one enslaved and limited from actually realizing who one is as Life. And DIP shows you exactly how to work with your fears in a very cool, practical, structured manner that I have found to be such an awesome tool of support where I flow from one section to another in unraveling and discovering who I am.
The course showed me that I am the only one that is able to take responsibility for myself to change and that to do so I apply the practical tools of breathing, writing, self forgiveness, self honesty, common sense and self corrective application in a constant and consistent matter. So not only does DIP give you the tools and material on how to stop that which you accept and allow to be enslaved/directed by, you also have a buddy there to walk with you through your process as a point of support and cross-referencing.
Having a buddy is one of my favourite parts about the DIP Course. Whenever I have a question about my process, or need assistance in my writings, or have difficulty understanding the current lesson I’m working on, I e-mail my buddy and always receive the necessary support. For additional support, I meet my buddy online once a week to discuss relevant points in my process and assignments that require direction. Buddies are cool because they provide cross-reference feedback on your application and are a mirror for you to see points that require correction.
There have been moments in my participation within the course where I have “slacked off” and procrastinated. From this, I was able to communicate with my buddy about this and I received very cool, directive support that pushed me to stop this point. Now I no longer procrastinate, but set up a schedule with times to work on my assignment every day.
Paying for my own course has assisted me in taking responsibility for myself, but if one does not have the money to pay for their course, sponsorship is available, but one must show the dedication in walking process through writing on the forums to be able to receive the sponsorship.
I really do suggest one give DIP a shot. It is definitely a worthwhile investment and education you will find nowhere else. So...what are you waiting for?
DesteniIProcess.com
Life Skills & Self-Mastery Online Courses
No comments:
Post a Comment