So I hit a deer Thursday.
It came out of nowhere.
The funny thing is that I saw the deer about 20 minutes before I hit it: Before I dropped the girls I nanny off to dance class, we saw this young deer running around in circles like crazy. I thought it was quite strange for a deer to be acting like that -- I thought to myself it may be hurt or just mentally unstable (maybe even having a disease). Once I drop the girls off, I realized I forgot their dance shoes, so as I am driving back alone, leaving the girls go into their class, the deer I saw literally ran right into the drivers side of the car. I don’t know much about cars or its parts, but it dented the side of my car, and I’m still waiting to hear from my dealership on how much it’s going to be.
But here’s the thing -- even before the deer hit my car a thought comes into my head like “I’ve never hit a deer before” and what do you know...BAM a freakin’ deer comes and hits my car. So weird, like I was expecting it? Sometimes I don’t *get* me.
Anyways, I’m ok and didn’t have a heart attack or anything. Surprisingly, I was quite calm -- even though the deer did lose its life (and I’m shocked I didn’t cry or anything, but I understand things like this do happen in life and I have to accept it).
Friday I made pizza! It turned out really well, which is something I am very amused with. I made a video capturing this and you can see it on my channel here: youtube.com/LifeWithMichelle
Also, I started a Women’s Support & Exercise Group on Meetup.com . This is for women ages 18 and over to meet up, hang out and exercise together by walking/hiking at local parks and tracks and other stuff too. I always wanted to create a meet up group for women as a way for women to stay connected, have fun and interact with each other. And I realized, there is no one to stop me from doing what I want to do, unless it’s me. So my piece of advice to you is this: If there is something you always wanted to do but never thought you could do it, give it a try. I’m holding my first meetup on Wednesday, 2pm at Bluff Point State Park. This idea came from Lenore, who I’m looking forward to meet! Thanks, Lenore!
That’s it for now...thanks for reading :)
Michelle :)
No comments:
Post a Comment