I woke up quite late, from oversleeping. Got over my anger concerning that, pushed myself to get up and see any current job openings. Saw on craigslist that Lane Bryant was hiring part-time sales associates, so I took a shower, got ready and drove over there. The woman gave me the application, I filled it out at Panera, which was near the store, and returned it to her once I was done with lunch.
Then I finally went shopping for myself. Since I never had a "liking" for clothes shopping, it felt cool to actually buy some shoes and clothes for myself, since much of what I have is very old and worn out.
Then I went to the library and signed up for the 3 Praxis exams I have to take. I will be taking these 2 hour exams on different days, which is nice. And because I officically signed up for the exams, I now have to push myself to finally study, LOL. The Math exam is what I am most nervous about, since I have doubts that I am not good in Math due to getting a D in a college math class and taking B-level classes in high school. But, I cannot doubt myself, but merely do the best I can with what I have.
Went to work to look at my schedule to see if it was ok for me to take a day off so I could take a Praxis exam -- got the ok from my manager.
Then came home, answered some comments from my cousin regarding the EMS and now I am here. Kinda strange how I only had one meal today. Knowing "me" sometimes I cannot last 2 hours without eating. It's interesting to realize that if I do not keep myself busy, if I do not have things to do, I would go to food. When there are situations in which I don't "know what to do with myself" that is when I go to eating , which is unacceptable. I enjoy working, physically getting out and about, doing my thing. I cannot have food be an escape or an activity for me, LOL. Food=Fuel!
Ok, so that is what went on today. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment