Friday, January 28, 2011

Got a new job

I will be working at an after school day care at the middle school by my house. It is 3 hours-- Monday through Friday.  I am really excited about this job, because this will provide me with cool experience in working with middle schoolers and getting a handle on working in a school setting.

When I met the middle schoolers I recognized three boys I use to play with when working at the elementary day care center 5 years ago.  Now they have larger bodies but their faces are still the same.  They do not remember me ("Miss Michelle").

But actually I am in the process of looking for a third job, especially since this new job is only three hours a day and I only work 1-2 times on the weekends.
I am looking for another part-time job because I want to make as much money as possible so I can get my own apartment and save up for graduate school.  Not to mention, I want to take the ITD Course too.

I applied to a local restaurant by me as well as Starbucks and Borders Bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment