Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birds :)

I recently bought 2 bird feeders.
One is a suction-cup bird feeder and is attached to my sister's window, so my parakeet Yoda can watch his friends eat.


The other is hanging from a hook on top of my old swing set (pictures of this feeder will be included in a future blog).


I really enjoy watching and feeding the wild birds.  It's incredible what kinds come to visit.


Here are some pictures:
Blue Jay
These guys are HUGE! There is this one that visits sometimes and looks like it is two times the size of my parakeet! LOL


Red Cardinal
It is a rare treat to see them, and they tend to eat a lot of food!

Oh yeah...and we have been getting squirrels now!
A couple of times I caught their furry butts eating out of the feeder haha.


:)




No comments:

Post a Comment