Saturday, February 4, 2012

How I Was Able to Hear The Desteni Message

When I first found Desteni, I was heavily into spirituality.  I had read numerous books on psychic predictions, angels, channeling’s, aliens and the afterlife itself.  I had met a guy online who had similar interests like me and he was the one who introduced me to Desteni.  At first, while listening to Portal, I was scared because it was information I was not aware of, and the way the words were spoken and structured seemed strange to me.  However, I found myself completely interested about what Desteni was talking about, and began watching several videos a night in my college dorm room.  I also joined the forum, however, I never gave myself the opportunity to apply the practical tools Desteni suggests one to use.  So I stopped watching the videos and reading the forum and 'continued' with my life, so to say.

I dropped back into spirituality again and became involved with a man who believed to be Saint Germaine.  He claimed I was his Twin Flame -- the ascended master Lady Portia -- and that really freaked me out.  He talked about our specialness, how we have to save the Earth when 2012 hits, and that made me uncomfortable and didn't know why.  It was during that time that I remembered the common sense from Desteni that we are all equal to one another; no one is more special or superior than another.  So here I can see that Desteni's words were still within me, even though I was allowing myself to become deluded by this man.  I stopped all communication from this man, but for some reason, I didn't want to let go of spirituality.

So when I took a healing course with a psychic, she told me my past lives and great things about my 'bright' future as she sucked my wallet dry.  I was completely hypnotized with her, but knew something wasn't right.  Again, I questioned 'my bright future'  because I remembered how Desteni exposed psychics and inequalities in this world and have pushed me to question how things are and work.  I was basically in denial over what was going on with myself, because I knew the psychic was just being deceptive, so I decided to go back to Desteni to learn more.



And so, as I began to read more of Desteni's material, I discovered how brainwashed we as human beings are  due to many external and internal factors we have allowed to influence who we are.  Also, because of Desteni, I was exposed to the seperation that exists between Man, due to religions, beliefs, and ego, all in which do not support us and is what is creating abuse in this world. Desteni has shown me the importance of changing oneself to that which is best for all, and that one has the ability to stop self abuse by stopping the participation of the Mind. It's a process, but I am walking through it by taking the Desteni I Process (which I find to be enjoyable) and utilizing the tools Desteni provides, which is self forgiveness, self honesty and self corrective application.

Desteni's words are very honest and straightforward and talk about what is going on in this world, in ourselves, and how we can solve our problems.  There's no B.S. in their words because they are just direct and to the point, and it's refreshing. 



I suggest if you dare, to breathe and begin to read up on what Desteni is talking about.  It took me many moments in my life to finally 'get' what Desteni was communicating about, and these realizations happen differently for everyone... but the point is that you get it and do something about it. Please check out Desteni.org .

No comments:

Post a Comment